StarMed Ventukit - hood for CPAP therapy with built-in Venturi flow driver
StarMed Ventukit is a complete and easy to use system simply activated by connecting to the O2 source available in the hospital departments. StarMed Ventukit unique design consists of oxygen tubes and a Venturi flow driver integral to a CPAP hood. The kit also includes an adjustable PEEP valve for immediate therapy activation.
• The therapy is activated simply by connecting the Ventukit to an oxygen source commonly available
• Adjustable PEEP valve and oxygen tubing are included.
• Manufactured from phthalate-free materials
• The integrated Venturi flow driver can generate high patient flows while consuming a reduced amount of compressed oxygen
% can be adjusted from 40% to 100% at each PEEP level
• The adjustable PEEP valve can provide patient pressures in a range of settings up to 20 cmH2
• The user is guided by a performance table integral to the product, for independent PEEP and O2
• Fitted with integrated pressure gauge to check the presence of pressure within the hood
• Two versatile sealed access ports suitable for single or multiple lumen probes or catheters
• New design patient access port. Fitted with bi-directional anti-asphyxiation valve which opens automatically in the event of pressure failure.
The StarMed study database
features studies covering a range of clinical scenarios and each study entry includes a brief summary abstract and further categorisation and tagging so you can search for studies based on their clinical setting, author, journal, date and any key words. We will continue to add new posts as further studies are released - so keep checking for the latest supporting material.
You may also be interested in the following products:
Squadrone V, Massaia M, Bruno B, Marmont F, Falda M, Bagna C, Bertone S, Filippini C, Slutsky AS, Vitolo U, Boccadoro M, Ranieri VM.
Intensive Care Med. 2010 Oct;36(10):1666-74
Cosentini R, Brambilla AM, Aliberti S, Bignamini A, Nava S, Maffei A, Martinotti R, Tarsia P, Monzani V, Pelosi P.
Chest. 2010 Jul;138(1):114-20
Brambilla AM, Aliberti S, Prina E, Nicoli F, Del Forno M, Nava S, Ferrari G, Corradi F, Pelosi P, Bignamini A, Tarsia P, Cosentini R.
Intensive Care Med. 2014 Jul;40(7):942-9